a floor of the library with chairs, tables, and bookshelves

Middle Georgia State University, Roberts Memorial Library Renovation

By Ann Williams The Roberts Memorial Library opened its doors in 1965 and was named after Dr. Lucien E. Roberts, the president of Middle Georgia College from 1950-1964.  The college’s original library was housed in Walker Hall and later was moved to Sanford Hall at the Cochran campus, before making its permanent home in the… Continue Reading Middle Georgia State University, Roberts Memorial Library Renovation