Purpose & Contact
The committee functions to
- Serve as the liaison between GLA and the legislative bodies of local, state and national governments
- Communicate desired goals of libraries to these legislatures
- Inform the Executive Board of pending legislation affecting libraries
- Coordinate Library Day activities in Atlanta and Washington
Contact the committee at email@example.com .
Visit ALA Georgia to contact your representative .
A Chair and representatives from public, school, special, and academic libraries.
- Chair: Angela Cortellino, Sequoyah Regional Library
- Laura Burtle, Georgia State University
- Kristin White, Georgia Public Library Service
- Michele Robinson, Clayton County Public Library