With the switch to a virtual format, the GLC 2020 with SELA programming committee has the opportunity to present this Bonus Pack of webinars!
• Tuesday, Sept 8th: About Face Design: Turning your Face-To-Face Instructional Programming to Virtual
• Tuesday, Sept 15th: Making your online instruction scale: practical techniques
• Tuesday, Sept 22nd: Under the Big Top: A Large-Scale, Cross-Disciplinary Research Ethics Escape Game for Student Research
• Thursday, Sept 24th: GLA’s Academic Library Division Paper contest winners!
• Tuesday, Sept 29: Enhancing and Connecting Library Data with OpenRefine
• Thursday, Oct 1: Social Distance Gaming
Attendance is free, although registration is required. Register at https://forms.gle/tokg9iGrDeiyTLCW9
All webinars occur at 2 pm Eastern on the date listed.
Once you fill out this form, you’ll get the link to the webinar session by noon on the day of the webinar.
Webinars will be recorded and made available with other GLC 2020 with SELA content, after the October conference.