Do you have an idea for an oral history project but need help developing a plan?
Attend this workshop presented by Georgia State University Library’s Special Collections & Archives to find out what steps you need to take to shape your idea into a viable project.
We’ll share what’s worked for us (and what hasn’t), review key decisions you should make before starting, and help you create a project plan.
THIS WORKSHOP INCLUDES:
• Small group breakout sessions
• Personalized advice from Georgia State University archivists
• Hands-on interviewing practice
• Discussion of ethical & legal issues
• Preservation & storage tips
• Equipment recommendations & more!
Saturday, December 7th, 2019, 1:00PM-4:30PM
Georgia State University Library – Clarkston Campus
555 N Indian Creek Dr., Clarkston, GA 30021
Register at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/oral-history-project-planning-101-tickets-78216155627
This workshop is free and open to anyone interested. Registration is required and fills up quickly.
For more information contact us at 404-413-2880 or email@example.com