There are many good reasons to register for this year’s Georgia Libraries Conference!
1. Libraries can opt for organizational registration and have a different conference attendee each day.
2. There is a conference app to help you plan which sessions to attend.
3. The all-conference lunch included with registration will feature Macon’s rich musical history with Jessica Walden from Rock Candy tours.
4. Amazing Keynote Speakers:
John S. Bracken, Executive Director of the Digital Public Library of America will take the podium on Wednesday, October 9, followed by acclaimed author Karin Slaughter on October 10 and resilience expert Jeremiah Pauley on October 11.
5. Thought-Provoking Sessions:
Let your colleagues motivate you with their experiences and ideas. Check out the detailed program schedule for information about the wide array of sessions!
6. Great pre-conferences including Getting a Seat at the Table Without Being Invited and Project Outcome for Academic Libraries:
7. The Much-Beloved Scholarship Raffle:
Help out by volunteering or donating to the raffle, but also have fun shopping it! Know that your funds go to a wonderful cause — supporting library students in Georgia.
This year, we’ll have representatives from several companies supporting Georgia libraries. Stop by the exhibits to say hi to the vendors and pick up some swag!
Take some time to chat with your colleagues from across the state, and enjoy the conference!
Georgia Libraries Conference will be held October 9-11, 2019 at Macon Marriott City Center Hotel
For more information, see our website: http://www.galibcon.org