The Academic Library Division of the Georgia Library Association would like to invite you to a free ACRL webinar virtual viewing party.
Developing your Leadership Potential: Effective Practices and Innovative Ideas
More information about the webinar – http://www.ala.org/acrl/onlinelearning/leadershippotential
- Participants will develop an awareness of sustainable core leadership development strategies.
- Participants will learn how to identify strengths and opportunities for leadership development.
- Provide participants with practical strategies they can implement to foster leadership skill development.
- Participants will gain an understanding of the challenges new leaders face, and strategies in order to better support those leaders.
- Participants will become aware of John Kotter’s Eight-Stage Process of Creating Major Change, and how to apply those stages to bring about change in academic libraries.
Due to social distancing and most of us telecommuting, we are doing it differently this time.
The live webinar will take place on Wednesday, 5/20/2020, 2:00 PM-3:30 PM (Eastern).
The first 30 to register at https://forms.gle/Dea1K2iPrgcAnP4LA will receive a link to the live event. Everybody who registers for the event will receive a link to the recording.
Also, please join us for the live virtual discussion on either May 27, 2020 at 2:00 pm (hosted by Mary Ann Cullen, GSU) or June 3, 2020 at 2:00 pm (hosted by Ashley Hoffman, Kennesaw State University)
Please register at https://forms.gle/Dea1K2iPrgcAnP4LA to receive connection information, a link to the recording and an invitation to participate in live virtual discussion.
We are looking forward to your participation!