Purpose & Contact
The committee functions to
- Create or revise requirements for awarding any scholarship granted by the Association
- Publicize the scholarship program
- Answer all requests for scholarship information
- Judge the applications and award the scholarship(s)
- Assure that the conditions of the award are adhered to by the recipients
- Solicit additional funds for the scholarship(s) and encourage the establishment of additional scholarship grants
- Recognize scholarship donors
- To request the disbursement of funds to scholarship winners
Contact the committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A chair, a vice-chair and any member of GLA who volunteers to serve.
- Chair: Sarah Rodgers, Emory Law School
- Vice-Chair: Alyssa Kowis, Kennesaw State University