Purpose & Contact
The New Members Round Table functions to
- Recruit new members into the Georgia Library Association and to help these members further their knowledge of the profession and the association.
- Provide new members of the profession with a common meeting ground for connecting with one another and to the Georgia library community as a whole.
- Facilitate professional growth through offering meeting presentations and training, a wiki-based collaborative resource center, committee involvement, and many other opportunities.
- Assist the Georgia Library Association in promoting a greater feeling of involvement and responsibility for the development of library service and librarianship.
- Act as a sounding board for ideas of the New Members Round Table membership and to identify potential leaders within the Georgia Library Association.
Contact the New Members Round Table at email@example.com.
- Chair: Gina Viarruel, Gwinnett County Public Library
- Vice-Chair/Chair Elect: Laura Stanley, Kennesaw State University
- Secretary: Michelle Lee, Clayton State University