Purpose & Contact
The committee functions to
- Receive, sort and prepare the records of GLA, specifically Division, Interest Group and Committee files
- Keep copies of conference programs; the Georgia Library Quarterly; Executive Board minutes; Treasurer’s records; and other official records of the Association
- Forward all records to the archives housed at Valdosta State University
Contact the Records Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A Chair (the GLA Archivist), the Secretary of the Executive Board, plus one other member appointed by the Chair.
- Chair/GLA Archivist: Deborah Davis, Valdosta State University
- Secretary: GLA Secretary is Betty Wright, Fulton County Library System
The Records Committee of the Georgia Library Association is responsible for the collection and upkeep of the official GLA Archives held at Valdosta State University.
Forms for submitting files and records (in PDF format) to the GLA Archives: