The Georgia Library Association’s mission is to provide leadership in empowering and supporting library and information professionals, and the diverse library community. GLA promotes professional growth, fosters innovation, creativity, expertise, and advocacy that advances and sustains library services throughout the state of Georgia.
And this works because of you, and the time you put into GLA each year. As we prepare for a new year, the first opportunity to get involved with GLA is the annual Midwinter planning session.
This is a chance for each Division, Committee and Interest Group to set their intentions and plan their events for the year ahead.
GLA Midwinter 2022 will be a free, virtual event.
Friday, January 14th
- Welcome & Introduction of Officers (9:30-10am) – Zoom
- GLA Committees will meet in the morning (10-11am) – Google Meets
- GLA Interest Groups will meet in two rounds in the afternoon (1-2pm & 2-3pm) – Google Meets
Friday, January 28th
- Welcome (9:30-10am) – Zoom
- GLA Divisions will meet in the morning (10-11am) – Google Meets
- GLA Executive Board Meeting will be that afternoon (1-3pm) –Zoom
Registration is open now! Register at https://forms.gle/1nEdicHuzszB8Xp97
View the Midwinter Planning Meeting’s full schedule.